'Black Dove' size Large
'Black Dove' size Large
For Libero East
Fit: Unisex, chilled fit.
Ground: 100% cotton t-shirt
THIS ORDER COMES WITH 1 FINE ART PRINT
This T-shirt is not a tight-fitting item, so we recommend checking the sizing chart - in the image selection - for dimensions to get your desired fit.
- Stylish, chilled, contemporary fit, suitable for out on the town or chilling at home
- Thin collar rib for modern appearance and comfort
- Back necktape for a clean finish
- Made of 100% sustainably and etically sourced cotton Oeko-Tex100
- Resistant, ringspun fabric with a soft handfeel
- Middle weight fabric, features a contemporary look and legendary qualitative 190GSM single jersey, offering softness, comfort.
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with like-coloured items
- Wash in a gentle wash no hotter than 30 degrees
- Air dry only - do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach or add any harsh chemicals
- Wear with PRIDE
Black Dove is a piece of wearable art inspired by the legendary, creative soul Frida Khalo.
This piece is an original design, hand printed by artist Steven Farrell in his working art studio in Ireland. No two pieces are the same and this unique piece of wearable art is one of only 25 pieces which make up the first collection of pieces. Wear it with pride, create your world and ‘Free Your Mind’.
- Steven Farrell for Libero East
N.B. There will be a slight difference in the colour of the garment from what you see on your device's screen.
Because of the process of making this one off piece of wearable art, occasionally, small spots of colour can be found on the back and arms of the garment, adding to its uniqueness, this was intended by the artist and part of the design process.
Printed using water-based ink so it's good for the planet and it's good for you. Not only that but using water-based ink gives a 'soft hand' finish so the artwork is 'in' the material not 'on' the material.
The blank garment was sourced from a supplier who is a Fair Wear Foundation Leader, meaning they show best practices in areas such as responsible purchasing practices, living wages and freedom of association.
This garment is ethically made in Bangladesh
The illustration for this piece of wearable art was designed by artist Steven Farrell and screen printed by him, by hand in his art studio in Dublin, Ireland.
At Libero East, quality and inclusion is an important part of the creative process and so this piece of wearable art has a classic, chilled, t-shirt shape and is an excellent fit for every gender.